Well my mind is weighing heavy today. I have so many things going on up there. Today my little man is not feeling well but he is at school so I am of course worried about him but proud that he went since he often has issues with his anger and not wanting to go to school. Today is two months since dad passed so that is on my mind as well.
Today is also one month since Keith and I had our first official date. Things are still good we just have not seen each other in a while because he was sick and then I told him to stay home this Saturday because he only got about 3 hours of sleep Friday night after going to his son’s game and then having to work like 12 hours Saturday. He would have been way too tired! I do not want him worn out. He only has one more Saturday to work which will help us out a lot. Mom and I are going to Taylor Swift this Saturday so he can rest then too. We still talk constantly though so that is good. He is busy with two jobs, single parenting, and school and I am busy with my two jobs, single parenting, and fitness so we both knew that in the beginning so we are making it work. Dylan takes it as a bad sign but I explained to him that being in a mature adult relationship means caring about the other person and compromising to make it work. Of course I miss him and he misses me but we want good quality time together not for him to drive an hour here to fall asleep lol!
My leg is much better and I did one Zumba class last week and just stayed busy with work and stuff and did not make it to another one of those or a Yoga. My goal this week is to make 2-3 classes. I am going to Zumba Saturday morning because we are having a special one for Breast Cancer Awareness. Going to be a busy day with that, soccer game, and then Taylor Swift! I am motivated though. I was going to use our game credits at the game store to get Your Shape Express for XBOX 360 but they did not have it and then come to find out one of Dylan’s friends jacked up the disk tray on his XBOX so gonna have to look into getting that fixed. Always something! I work hard and make extra money and things always pop up that take that savings away, lol! Well I need to get to some other things now but here is to a productive Monday! I usually do no classes or anything on Mondays and solely concentrate on work but last Monday we were not as busy so if I do not work over I may change that! That may also depend on how my little man is feeling! Happy Monday! Remember to be positive and love yourself first above all else!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment